Yes, you can create a different headline for mobile and desktop view.
1. To create a Heading, click Elements menu.
2. Go to Typography. Drag and drop Heading to your page.
3. You can have two heading by clicking the Clone widget.
4. Then click which heading you want to assign as your desktop or mobile.
* If you want to try it out. For example.
A. Go to Layers menu.
B. Look for the heading you want to hide by clicking on the Eye icon.
C. You can choose the view type either desktop, mobile, or tablet.