Aside from the global templates, already available in CTRwow, users can easily add one or more pages, created and customized in the CTRwow Page Builder, as a template that can be then reused and found with the other templates.
Please find attached below the Step-by-step on how to:
Saving a page as a Template
1) From the DASHBOARD, go to the left side menu and click on BUILD, and then Websites
2) On the Websites section hover the mouse over the website you want to use as a template
3) Click on the Actions (three dots icon) button and a scroll down menu will appear
4) Select the last option of this menu, the one called Save As Template
5) The page will be saved between the templates, and you can find it under the Templates section (see image below):
Add the page, saved as a template, to the website
1. From the DASHBOARD, go to the left side menu and click on BUILD, and then Websites
2. Hover the mouse over the website and click on the Edit button
3. Once you are in the page builder of the website, go to the left side menu and click on Page List
4. Scroll down and select the + Add New Page button
6. A Select Page Template tab will pop up and from the choices of templates you can find the one you have saved
7. If you hover the mouse over the template you choose and click on the Use this Page, this will be added to the website
You will be able to see it on the list of pages of the left side menu, in the Page Builder.
Create a template from the Templates section
To create a template from the Templates section, please follow the below instructions.
From the DASHBOARD, go to the left side menu and click on BUILD, and then Templates
On the Templates section, click on the + New Templates button
The New Templates tab will pop up, and you can choose between the two options Create Blank Page or Snatch URL
For more information about how to build your page with one of these options, please check the below Helpdesk section: Building your Landing page
Once you have made your choice between snatching or creating a template from scratch, the system will redirect you to the page builder, where you can start designing your new template.
Remove the page from the list of Templates
1. From the DASHBOARD, go to the left side menu and click on BUILD, and then Templates
2. On the Templates section, you will see the page, please hover the mouse on it and select the Actions button on the top right
3. From the scroll-down menu, you can find the option to delete JUST the template - this action will not affect the page saved on your website.